Just for two days, that is only two days, avoid anything that comes in a package or is processed. Think: clean whole foods, whole grains, vegetables, fruit, healthy fats, and protein. Drink plenty of H2O! People have emailed me with questions on if cheese is ok. For this challenge only fresh mozzarella is OK.
This challenge is only two days so just stay away from packages! If you question a food stay away.
For a strong and healthy body you can not only workout, you need to EAT right.
I would like you to write down your meals, snacks, and send me your results. I am curious to see what people come up with for their food choices. Was it hard not to grab your cereal box? Or to stay away from the packaged chips? Maybe instead you made homemade baked sweet potato chips?!
Send this off to your friends and family and get them in on the challenge. Maybe this two day challenge will kick-start a whole week of healthy eating!
Things to stay away from:
- canned foods with large amounts of sodium or fat
- breads and pastas made with refined white flour instead of whole grains
- packaged high-calorie snack foods such as chips and candies
- frozen fish sticks and frozen dinners that are high in sodium
- packaged cakes and cookies
- boxed meal mixes that are high in fat and sodium
- sugary breakfast cereals
- processed meats
Things to consider:
- Sweet potato
- Quinoa, brown rice
- fresh fish, chicken, or meat
- vegetables, can be frozen or fresh
- lentils and all types of beans
- fruits! Embrace the NATURAL sugars!
- healthy fats like avocado and raw nuts
Email me your results by January 5th!