SImple. Easy. Delicious. And Sweat with Lauren Hefez approved. This recipe was inspired by Linda Wagner.
Craving Pizza? Try this!
- Ezekiel bread ( My favorite is the sesame kind)
- marinara sauce
- tomatoes ( I used grape tomatoes, but you can use any kind. I like them small because it is easier to bite.)
- chevre style goat cheese (I used one infused with tomato and basil. Found at WholeFoods.)
- toast Ezekiel bread
- take out of toaster oven and put marina sauce, goat cheese, sliced tomatoes, and fresh basil
- switch the oven to broil put the "pizza" back in the oven for 2 minutes ....and you are DONE! Do you have any "Pizza" recipes??