I love to multitask and take any moment I can to get in a little burn. Finding time to workout can be tough, especially during the crazy holiday season.
Try these multitasking ideas:
- butt lifts while you are watching TV or are on the phone
- walk the stairs instead of taking the escalator
- do 50 plies while brushing your teeth
- put on a facial masque and while you are waiting to wash it off do some planks and pushups
- before you take a shower take 3lb weights (or cans) and do a total of 50 jumping jacks with cans/weights in hand
- might sound funny, but while you are sitting, either driving to work or at work, give your butt some squeezes- clench your butt and release 50x's
- Standing in line at the grocery store? draw your shoulders down and back, pull your stomach in tight, squeeze your butt and hold for a S-L-O-W five seconds and repeat!
- Workout while you cook! (video below) While your brussels sprouts are roasting, or your fish is baking try this workout with me!
- This is one of my favorites. Cleaning can really burn some calories and make you sweat. Blast some awesome jams, get in the zone, and clean your house/car/apt/work space. Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing toilets and mirrors will be sure to give you a sweat. And when your favorite song comes on dance while you clean!!
What is your favorite multitasking activity? Let me know in the comments below!
This week I am going to make a special Thanksgiving workout for you. i am thinking a cardio strength 30 minute video. What do you think??