I love salads, especially in the summer. When making salads, I usually get carried away and combine every nut, fruit, cheese and green I can find. Anyone else have this problem?
Recently, however, I have been going with the less is more mentality and really enjoying it.
My most recent salad:
- shredded brussels sprouts (chopped with big knife or mandolin)
- fresh chopped rosemary and thyme
- balsamic vinegar
- small amount of mustard
- pepper and little salt (since feta will already be salty)
Have you ever tried grilling romaine lettuce?!
Neither have I. Under last night! Camera man and I made it as an appetizer. (Camera man below on our back deck getting ready to grill!)
- Wash your romaine lettuce. Cut in half. Dry very very well
- 2 tbs oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- add any kind of herb like rosemary, oregano or thyme.
- Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Its very yummy. What is your favorite thing to grill?
And a MUST try video to work your THIGH BUTT. Do this video 3X's a week and give that THUTT a lift :)
Oh! And are you joining in my huge summer class: Burn It up Part II ? Save the morning and sign up! I would LOVE to see you there.