Welcome to The Fit List!
Every week I give you a "Top 5" list of what's on my mind when it comes to health, fitness, food and sometimes even fashion! Come visit me weekly for The Fit List.
1. Easy way to make an at home tapenade. You can use the tapenade on top of homemade pizza, fish, or just spread on top of crackers!
- 2 Cups pitted Olives (I used green and black)
- spoonful of capers
- 2 TBS of EVOO (you can put more if you wish - slowly add some in and see what consistency you like)
- herbs of your choice: rosemary, tarragon, basil, thyme!
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- put olives, herbs, and garlic in a food processor
- blend until a paste forms
- add in EVOO and blend more
here is another tapenade recipe
2. I take off my makeup and wash my face with coconut oil. I then remove it with a hot wash cloth. When I am in the shower I wash my face, arms, and chest with raw honey! Check out the video below on my coconut oil face wash routine. (If you are reading this on your phone I do not think the video will show up... sadly.)
3, Yoga Tune Up Balls are the best! Not too hard- not too soft. I use them all them time to roll out any tightness or soreness. I love to use them on my back, neck and feet. They are perfect for travel too!
4. Now that fall is coming around I'll be drinking this tea a lot! Who loves ginger and turmeric!?